Seth White Architects
Seth White Architects are an RIBA chartered practice based in St Albans, Hertfordshire that were established in 2020. We are a design-led studio that specialises in residential new builds, extensions & refurbishments and also have experience in education, commercial and mixed use projects. We are passionate about the work we do and provide a personalised service to all our clients.
Why choose Seth White Architects?
- We listen carefully to our clients and love to work with them to create their dream homes
- We provide a design-led approach to architecture and interiors that is tailored to meet the needs of each and every client
- We create high quality designs that provide soulful environments to live and work in whilst providing best value for money
- We draw from over 20 years experience of delivering complex projects from inception to completion, across a broad range of sectors and project types
- We are passionate about sustainability and well considered design for a changing world
- Testimonials from past clients demonstrate their positive experiences working with SWA
Seth is the director and founder of Seth White Architects with over 20 years working experience. Prior to establishing the studio, Seth studied at Portsmouth School of Architecture where he completed his architectural BA degree and Diploma, which he was nominated for the RIBA silver medal for the latter.
He moved to London in 2004 and worked on some exciting education and laboratory projects before pursuing roles at well renowned practices John McAslan & Partners and Squire and Partners, where he progressed from Project Architect to Associate Director.
Seth has led a range of high profile residential, mixed use and educational projects from inception to completion. His extensive experience means he is able to provide clients with innovative solutions to their briefs within any given budget. Seth's proven track record for delivering award winning buildings provides his clients the assurance that their project is in safe hands.
DIRECTOR & FOUNDER
BA (Hons) Dip Arch ARB RIBA
Sustainability is an inherent part of the work we do, and we recognise the impact that architectural design, construction and operations can have on our environment. Our objective is to create buildings that can be constructed and operated in a sustainable manner, which are able to adapt over time and meet the changing needs of our clients.
We take a holistic approach to sustainability in all our projects and strive to integrate it rather than allowing it to be the primary driver for the building’s design.
A number of our current projects are incorporating modern methods of construction and sustainable technologies that will boost the building’s credentials. We often work with Sustainability Consultants that can develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of each individual project.